Our online networking tool, Meeting Mojo, can be used to discuss project opportunities and facilitate introductions between organisations interested in the Industrial Energy Transformation Fund. Meeting Mojo provides powerful networking through online messaging and 1:1 virtual meetings. You will be able to use this to upload your profile, search other users’ profiles and book video chat meetings via the platform.
We recommend you start building your profile now here, ahead of the competition launch on 14th July, to maximise your opportunity by presenting the fullest possible profile.
You can browse other users' profiles and send messages to discuss possible collaboration opportunities. There will also be the opportunity to book 1:1 video chat meetings which are scheduled after the two virtual briefing events (14th July and 20th July).
To book a meeting with Innovate UK, BEIS or KTN - you can easily filter in the search function - on the left hand menu bar under 'Groups', select 'Innovate UK; BEIS; KTN' and this will show you who is available from these organisations.
- Presentations from the two Competition Briefings, including the pitches, can be found online here.
- Recording from the 14th July Competition Briefing can be found online here (skip to 1hr 38mins for the pitch session).
- Recordingfrom the 20th July Competition Briefing can be found onlinehere (skip to 1hr 18mins for the pitch session).
- IETF industrial energy efficiency and decarbonisation studies
- IETF deployment of energy efficiency technologies in industry
IETF Drop-in Clinics, 3rd and 17th August - This is an open forum to talk to BEIS, Innovate UK and the KTN about project ideas, or to provide clarification on any aspect of the two competitions. More details can be found online here.
Use this website on your computer or mobile internet device. Please log in to access your account. If you have forgotten your password, click here to reset. Once you have logged in, you can use this online tool to set up meetings and manage your schedule.
Use of this website
Check our FAQ guide which contains instructions on how to use the meeting system.
Step One: Confirm your Details
Log in and click Account to update your company and personal details. These can include a brief profile, a logo and a personal portrait (.jpg or .png, max filesize 1Mb). Change your password and/or email preference here if required. The more details you include, the easier it will be for other attendees to find and research your company and request meetings with you.
Step Two: Check your Schedule
Go to Schedule to manage your availability. Click the toggle icon on the times you wish to be unavailable for meetings. It is important that you do this so as to avoid receiving meeting requests for inconvenient times. You can also print your schedule directly from this page using the 'Print' link.
Step Three: Set up Meetings
1. Click Search in the menubar to view and search company listings. You can use the search tool on the left of the page to refine your selection, or order by date of entry using the selection tool above the listing. The search is hierarchical, so the second category you select will be a subset of the first. If you then wish to start a new search, please click Reset on the Search tool before starting again.
2. Click 'Book Meeting' on your chosen participant's entry, then follow the on-screen instructions. You can include a message with your request, and invite your colleague(s) to the meeting if they are available.
The online system sends an email to you and your meeting partner(s) every time you request, confirm or cancel a meeting and you will also receive email requests from other participants. Messages are also displayed in your Messages area. To view and respond to your pending meetings, return to the homepage when you have logged in, or select 'pending meetings' on your Schedule page.
Not getting emails from this scheduler? Emails are sometimes filtered by your provider, corporate IT or application settings. Messages you have sent, or received from other participants, can be viewed in your Messages area when you log in.
If you need assistance please check our FAQ guide. If you do not find the answer there please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on .